Customers that want to manage their Kroger 1-2-3 Rewards Visa Card online can visit 123rewardscard.com. The site is a starting point for cardholders as they can learn how to enroll in Online Banking and review all of the perks associated with their Visa card.
Guide to 123rewardscard.com
The 123rewardscard website is an online portal that allows Kroger 1-2-3 Rewards cardholders the opportunity to enroll their new credit card and access their account. After successfully enrolling users will be able to view their balances, check their transactions, make online payments, view rewards points, and view their account statements.
How to Enroll Your Kroger123rewards Card
Customers will need to visit the rewards card website and from the homepage follow these simple instructions:
- Find and Select “Enroll in Online Banking” link located in the center of the screen or select the “Enroll now” link located at the right of the screen
- Select from the 3 questions that best suits you and then click the appropriate “Steps to Enroll” link.
- The 1st question is I DO NOT have a checking or savings account with US Bank
- The 2nd question is I DO HAVE a checking or savings account with US Bank
- The 3rd question is I have already enrolled in US Bank Online Banking
- Customers that already have an existing account with US Bank are already enrolled and do not need to do anything. Your 1-2-3 Rewards card will show up inside your online account.
- After making your selection follow the online instructions for enrolling which will allow you to access your 1-2-3 Rewards Visa credit card account online anytime.
When you enroll you will need to have the following info – designate the type of account you need (personal/business), card account number, PIN, the last 4 digits of your social security number, create security info, and create your login credentials.
Using Your Kroger 123 Login
After your card is successfully enrolled you can begin accessing your account from the homepage. Select the “Log in” button underneath the ONLINE BANKING – View your account details & make payments online!” section of the site. You will be redirected to the actual Kroger 123 rewards card login screen where you will start by entering your personal ID.
Continue on with the sign on process and if you somehow forgot this info select the Forgot ID? Link. Customers can also bookmark this page and save a few steps going forward.
Online Banking with 123Rewardscard
As mentioned earlier there are a number of 123 rewards offers cardholders will enjoy with banking online. There are a number of services available to them including enrolling in paperless statements, setting up account alerts, accessing your account while on the go via your mobile devices, view your earned rewards points, etc.
The 123rewardscard.com pay bill feature is perhaps the most popular feature as cardholders can pay their monthly statement online for free. They can either make a one-time manual payment each month by logging in or setup recurring payments to be scheduled the same day each month using AutoPay.
Payments made via your Kroger rewards login can be made the same day of the payment due date. There is a cutoff time for those payments which ranges between 5pm and 8pm Central standard time. You will be able to use your US Bank checking account or utilize an external account for payments.
The app for mobile banking is available through the Apps store or Google Play. Look for the US Bancorp app or you can download the app via the 123rewardscard website. Select the My Account tab at the top of the homepage and select the smartphone/mobile device type you use. There will be a barcode you can scan from your smartphone/mobile device to instantly download the app to your device.