Entrepreneurs who were offered the new Chase Ink Business Preferred Card via the mail have a unique chance to try card's unique benefits after a short application process at getinkpreferred.com.
It's necessary to use the special invitational code printed on a mail received as it allows users to begin the application procedure.
Get Ink Preferred Invitation
To find personal Get Ink Preferred invitation number potential holder should look at the letter (your personal code will be printed in two places — on the top right and at the bottom of the letter received).
It is composed of 12 digits and along with your 5 digit zip code needs to be entered on the application homepage to begin your application. After clicking Submit be prepared to enter your business and personal info.
Apply By Mail
The online applications are the most convenient ones, as they are processed instantly and a user gets an approvement (non-approvement) decision within a few seconds after he/she will finish an application. It only takes a few minutes to complete the application in comparison to completing the paper application that you received in the mail.
If you are going to use a traditional paper application and sent it via mail you should be ready to wait up to 7 days while waiting for the result of your approvement for the Ink Business Preferred credit card. The easiest and most convenient option is to apply online, it only takes a few minutes and you’ll receive an instant decision after you select Submit otherwise send your application to back in the self-addressed envelope included in your mailer.
The Chase Ink Preferred application procedure requires a customer to provide in the website such details as:
- Business name
- Type of business
- Business EIN number/Tax ID number
- Business mailing address
- Business phone number
- Number of employees
- Business revenue
- Tenure of business
- Personal name
- Personal address
- Social security number
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Email address
Chase Ink Business Preferred 80k Perks
In case a potential holder will apply for the Ink Preferred Card till the date printed on an offer letter he/she will get such benefits:
- 80,000 bonus points
- 3X points on travel and select business categories
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend 1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Equates to 1,000 toward travel rewards when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Earn 3 points per one the first 1,000 spent in combined purchases each anniversary year in the following 4 categories:
- Travel including airfare, hotels, rental cars, train tickets, and taxis
- Internet, cable, phone services
- Shipping purchases
- Advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines
- Earn 1 point per on all other purchases with no limits to the amount you can earn.
- Points don’t expire as long as your account is open
- Boost rewards, even more, when you add employee cards at no additional cost
Redeem Points Benefits
Moreover, a customer may increase "Chase Ink preferred 80k offer" reward points on 25% in case he/she will redeem it for available travels via Chase Ultimate Rewards. You will also enjoy 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs. Use flexible redemption options or choose cash back, gift cards, or experiences
Travel and Purchase Protection Benefits
- Trip cancellation/Trip Delay Insurance
- Auto Rental Collision Waiver
- Roadside dispatch
- Zero liability protection
- Fraud protection
- Cell phone protection
- Purchase protection
- Extended warranty protection
Visit getinkpreferred.com right now and apply for a revolutionary financial tool called the Chase Ink Business Preferred Card.