QVC customers can take advantage of the QVC QCard which enables them to enjoy faster and much more convenient shopping via QVC. Customers can visit qvc.com/qcard to apply for the card online and learn about all of the benefits the card offers. From the site visitors can apply and also login to their credit card account after they’ve been approved for a credit limit.
QVC Credit Card – Apply
When you visit the QVC Credit Card site there is a link to the left of the screen “Apply for a QCard.” Visitors should click the link and before starting the online application you’ll need to register for a QVC account. Once you’ve created a QVC Account then the next step is to apply for the QCard. You will need to enter some personal information during the application process so be prepared to enter your social security number, salary information, mortgage/rent info, employment, address, etc.
Once approved and extended a credit limit new Qcard members will be able to access their account 24 hours a day 7 days a week from the QVC Credit Card site. Customers will be able to monitor their transactions, make online payments, view their billing statement online, make edits to their personal profile, and more. Payments can be setup via electronic banking via your checking account.
QVC QCard Benefits
There are exclusive benefits new customers will enjoy after receiving their QCard. The benefits are:
- Easy Pay – when using your QCard customers can elect to use the 3 Easy Payments option allowing them to pay on their purchase within 3 monthly payments.
- Exclusive Emails – new cardholders will receive special emails for new promotions and Sneak Peeks of Today’s Special Value.
- Priority Phone Line – Members will receive a priority phone line when they need assistance.
- There is no annual fee
- Concerning fraud there is a $ 0 fraud liability for unauthorized charges
- QVC Studio Park – The QVC Studio Park in West Chester, PA allows QCard members free studio tour access for cardholders and 5 friends.