Sallie Mae is offering new customers the opportunity to apply for a Upromise World MasterCard and as a perk for applying new cardholders will receive a $50 cash back bonus after their first use within 90 days. Customers can apply for the Upromise by Sallie Mae Mastercard online at (upromisemastercard.com/8472).
If you received notification about this credit card offer by mail there is a deadline to apply which should be highlighted on your offer letter. There are 3 options for applying which are online at (upromisemastercard.com/8472) which is the fastest and most convenient, by telephone 1-866-473-0666, or by returning the completed reply form that was mailed with your offer letter.
All customers that received a mailer are already pre-selected to receive the card and simply need to complete the application. The Sallie Mae MasterCard comes with no annual fee and if you’re a college student with every purchase you will earn cash back for college. The cash back feature can be applied in a few ways, cardholders can contribute the funds to an eligible 529 College Savings plan, make deposits in a Upromise GoalSaver Account, or make payments towards a student loan.
List of Benefits for the Upromise World MasterCard
- No annual fee
- 10% cash back on eligible online purchases at over 850 retailers through Upromise (equals 5% cash back through Upromise.com plus an extra 5% when you use your Upromise MasterCard.
- 10% cash back on eligible bill at participating Upromise Restaurants when you use your card (equals 5% cash back through your Upromise membership and an additional 5% when you use your card)
- 2% cash back on eligible movie theater and in-store department store purchases
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- 0% intro APR for the first 15 months on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening
- $ 0 Fraud Liability on Unauthorized charges, ID Theft resolution services,
- Free FICO score check
- Upromise card uses chip card technology